CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Old but New

So here i am again.I have to confess that i forgot all about the fact that i have a blog until i was scrutinizing my facebook page today. "i have a blog? oh yeah..."
So im willing to give this a revival.
So to update the situation, i have a lot of time on my hands nowadays due to the fact that i am unemployed.Its been longer than i would like to admit, so i wont tell you how long its been :P
I felt the need to have a career change due to the dissatisfaction i was experiencing, but made an unfortunate mistake in my choice of new job.

(Let me just say that trying to sign people up for charity is not easy, especially when your livelihood depends soley on people following through with their "how terrible"s and "that's sad"s for less than the price of a cup of coffee, or loaf of bread a week)

Social networking sites can only occupy the mind for so long.Hence my reason to revive.I jut hope this isn't going to go the way of neon clothing from the 80's.It wasn't cool then and it isn't now.


So bare with me as i get the hang of this, and perhaps i can save you from dying of boredom from said social networking sites or general lack of motivation.


Miss Jai



No comments:

Post a Comment