CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday

So its a Sunday, and for some strange reason i was up and about at 9am.This is so not like me.Come the weekend, i highly value my sleep in time.But this weekend Ive been up early both days this weekend.Whats wrong with me? During the week i usually wake up around 11am.until this week anyway.I guess its been a good thing though really, its meant Ive been able to get a lot done.

Get rather annoyed with trying to put duvet covers on.Changed the sheets etc today,but it came time to put the duvet cover on, and it was like trying to wrestle with a bear, or a giant piece of bread.But its ok.I conquered it by climbing inside the belly of the beast to get all the wrinkles out.Yay me :)

Its very lucky that i was house trained from an early age, because Ash is not quite experienced in doing housework.I do still appreciate when he does help though.

So now its time to try compile a grocery list.My problem is, i always forget something, and conveniently remember what it was once Ive finished putting the grocery's away. Hopefully it wont be anything too important this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment