CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Exausted

So you all heard about the earthquake right? scariest thing possibly in my life.I was fast asleep on saturday morning and awoke to Ash waking me up telling me to get under the doorframe.i could tell by the tone of his voice that this was no joke just as i registered what was happening.what seemed like the next few minutes were spent standing in the doorway going "oooh oooh oh".as soon as it stopped shaking long enough we bolted outside, since we live in a 4 story townhouse, and our bedroom is on the 3rd floor.we then stayed outside in the cold until it was safe to go in.

Thankfully nothing in our house was damaged and noone was harmed but im still very freaked out by the whole thing.Every aftershock that can be felt sets me into a panic again.

So right now all i want is a unbroken nights sleep.I know thats not much to complain about, but right now thats all im capable of thinking.

I think the whole city needs to have a siesta.I like that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment